Friday 29 November 2013

Friday Blog Project

Morning all, Friday 29th November and it is my turn – Gaynor for the Friday Project from Little Claire – tis also my good friend Sue’s Birthday and hubbie and I are off to watch War Horse in Manchester this evening………



For today’s project I am sharing Sue’s card – hope she doesn’t mind.  I am also using the new December Club Set from Little Claire.  There are four different element images plus two sentiments included in this set – Canal Scene.



I have used a 6” x 6” scalloped base card, backing paper from Little Claire; yellow card from the stash used a Memory Box bow swirl die, a little flower punch.  Black mementos ink pad, black adhesive crystals, glitter glue and glossy accents.
 


Promarkers as shown.
I have inked around the edges of all the elements with the dark grey.  The swan image is stamped twice.  Paper layered and fixed as shown.

The swan image is stamped twice again and the little cygnets cut out and added to main stamped work to cover up some of the image lines to extend the artwork.
The tiny punched flowers are shaped and added to the card as shown with adhesive black stones to the centres.................."Black Eyed Susie" - I wonder if Sue will make the link!

I have added glossy accents and glitter glue to the “water” to create additional dimension and interest.

I hope you like my little make – and club members are pleased with your new Club pack………if you would like to join the project club please check out the details on the Little Claire Website www.littleclaire.co.uk
xxGaynor

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a super card Gaynor and I love what you have done with the swans x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gaynor, your friend Sue is going to love your card hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty - got my club stamps today - they're beautiful! Can't wait to get playing - just to let you know that the challenge prize arrived too - thankyou so much xx

    ReplyDelete